Thursday, September 19, 2013

Shout outs!

Every other week I'm going to give some shout outs to people who are helping me get by. Thanks for the love! 


Shout out to the Bloomquists. Thank you for the card! There are funny American influences here, but it still feels a world away! 

Shout out to my friend Ben. I miss you and I'm happy you're so positive. 

Shout out to Melanie, PC El Salvador 2007. Thank you for the email all the way from Iowa City! I visited University of Iowa once for a rowing camp. They said I was too short, but I had fun anyways. I'll try to keep this blog updated with Salvadoran goodness when I get to my site! 

Shut out to my grandma who's about to go to New York City for the first time! I hope you see the sites. Eat breakfast at Tiffany's and dance down Times Square! 

Shout out to Missy! Thanks for always keeping me updated on the news back home. Tell Mrs. Miller I say hello! 

Shout out to Carly. I hope you're living it up in your new city. I hope it's still warm enough to get to the beach. Send me pics of your new digs. 

Want a shout out? Get in touch with me, ya ninny! 


No comments: