Friday, November 1, 2013

#TBT (one day late)

I’m going through all the pictures on my hard drive to try and find something appropriate to share with my community for my asamblea general. So far I’ve learned:

Damn, I used to be skinny in high school. 

I also have a lot of friends in high school that I don’t talk to today. That’s too bad. 

My sister has a special way with pictures. 
Bahaha. 
My mom went paragliding in San Diego once. I totally forgot!
Bac!
That almost pixie haircut I got just days before high school graduation… was a bad choice.
Not my best look. 
I spray painted my name on a rock on the shore somewhere in Edgewater once. At least I think it was Edgewater. Who knows. 
Ooooo so cool. 

I wore this yellow sweater a lot.


Best thrift store find ever. 
My cousin made this awesome 18th birthday scavenger hunt in which I had to do many things before midnight, such as riding in a shopping cart, dance the Soulja Boy on the side of the road whenever it comes on the radio, and kiss my grandparents goodnight. I loved it.
The Soulja Boy

The shopping cart

My favorite picture ever.
My favorite muumuu ever.
We had a bomb diggity pirates theme for Guard Games. I think this was 2005 or something?


I wore a leopard print dress to prom.


Isn’t my grandma beautiful?
In Door County
I totally met Ira Glass once. He is dreamy.
On today's show, Alex is a super stalker. Stay with us. 
My dad is goofy.
Case and point.


No comments: