Sunday, February 23, 2014

I've fallen in love

It's true. I've fallen in love.

I'm in love with a gorgeous  6ft+ model and a red bearded tech wizard from Idaho and a scholar from Chicago with suave dance moves.

I knew it was meant to be when she made me a custom designed bracelet, when he did the splits on a bar table, and when she rapped "Colt 45" with no mistakes.

It feels natural, you see, when she belts Boyz II Men, when he builds towers out of office supplies during training, and when she does her disappointed Irma impression. She does the best disappointed Irma impression.

She makes me laugh when she curls up like a cat, or when she dances the robot. I love how she gets riled up during Settlers of Catan, or how happy she gets when we reminisce about the Andes of Peru.

I love COED '13, every single one of them. They're my family and my best friends. They're my sanity and my comfort, and I'd never make it here without them.

Cheers to you guys, my funny Valentines!

Throw back to our first pupusa night!






No comments: