Saturday, July 20, 2013

Better get moving

Good morning! I figured today is as good as any to start writing posts for my Peace Corps blog. Today is actually a very important day because this is the day I have to say goodbye to the majority of my friends and family before joining the Peace Corps in El Salvador on Tuesday. There will be tears. And pizza. I just hope more pizza than tears.

I'm honestly not the best writer. I tried keeping a journal during a study abroad trip to Peru. It lasted two days. But, per the instructions dictated by my  mom, I'm going to keep this blog updated to the very best of my concentration abilities. I'll probably make a lot of youtube posts because anyone who knows me knows that my stories are convoluted and best told rambling. Trust me, they always come back to my main story/point! When and if I make a post on the video box, I'll link it back to here. My blog's the one-stop-shop for weird Alex moments. You're welcome.

I'll update later when I try packing my life into two 50lb suitcases. Like I need another reason to cry. Waaah.

No Woman No Cry? Nah, I'm just gonna let the tears flow. 




No comments: